Thursday, March 09, 2006

As I didn't mentioned , since three month I am busy with a industry project sponsered by SunMicro System. This is redarding to porting code for smart card login from linux to Solaris on SunRay machine for solaris 10.
Almost expected project completion date has came , but still project has not started from our side.
Mid are over .
For three month we are screwed by solaris enviornment.
As we experienced solaris first time so We have to took lot of time for building enviornment.
Project is divided into three team.
One team is looking Linux part, other is looking for Sparc Machine .
I was given installation and enviornment building task for solaris.
Me , Arpit and Asankhaya are given today responsiblity of solaris x86 part.
I am commited to do this job and I mean it.

1 Comments:

Blogger AS said...

hope ur sustaining the project wel...

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home